Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm still plugging along here. Finally got the peer review drafts from last Wednesday graded. I made great progress yesterday on them. A bit of a slower start this morning though.

Last night I didn't get any sleep at all, and it wasn't the baby's fault! I had coffee way too late in the day, and our A/C went out. We couldn't open the windows because it got down to the 40s last night, and that would have been way too cold for little miss, so the room was too hot for me, plus the caffeine, and ugh, I'm tired today. I hope she sleeps well tonight so I can get some sleep too.

The problem with the lack of sleep is that it makes me so much more depressed than well just normal. It really just sucks.

I wish I could figure out some sort of balance, but that is going to be the struggle really from here on out isn't it?

One day I may write something meaningful on this blog again. And one day I may write something meaningful and scholarly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment