Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekend To Do

I have a lot to do this weekend. I'm hoping some accountability blogging might help because I need to make a "to do" list and work on my calendar for the week, but I'd use that right now as a reason to avoid other work. It's a long list, too. But I'm not going to go to my g'parents' this weekend because since I've been sick this week, I'm behind and stressed, and I want to get caught up so that I do not prolong any illness.

To do:
  • Finish Tuesday's novel--making progress
  • Begin Thursday's novel
  • Read/prep for this week's survey class
  • Meal plan
  • Buy groceries
  • Meal prep
  • Work out
  • Dept. party
  • Clean--making progress
  • Laundry--making progress
  • Work on the ever in-progress organizational stuff so that I can stay on top of things like bills, work, research, etc.
  • When work is done this weekend, work on calendar for next two weeks
I'm trying to save grading and that stuff for my office hours. And now I will begin working on the novel reading as soon as I fill my coffee mug. 

2 comments:

  1. At least it's reading novels and not grading! Good luck getting everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I'm saving the grading for my office hours!

    ReplyDelete