Wednesday, February 11, 2015

None of us had a good night last night. I was starving and stressed. Magpie was just out of sorts and had a major blowout in her sleep that I could smell as soon as I opened the door to turn off the fan and we had to wake her up and she was not happy at all! She's got a cough only during napping and nighttime and some sort of eczema flare up on her wrists. I didn't get the stuff prepped for the crock pot tonight so it's bacon and eggs for dinner. I've gotten my grading done for the day at least. I had a good workout this morning--I'm a bit beat from it, but it was good. It's been really good for my confidence to move up to the competitor level.

I do need to think more about my schedule here. But it actually won't be an issue until next winter, so I guess I don't really have to spend that much energy on it right now.

What I need to spend energy on is the article. I did get some research done toward it this morning, so that felt good, even though I went to bed stressed last night and didn't want to get up at all this morning to work, but I'm glad I did.

I miss my parents. I'm actually having a hard time adjusting to it, truth be told here. I mean, it's been good for us to have our time together, but the Mags is missing her grandparents. And honestly, I'm missing the help. The house is a mess. Last time I had it together, but this time, I don't know if it was just because J was gone this weekend too and life has been stressful, but ugh. I wish the house were in better shape.

Well, I'm going to spend some time reading and also writing about my goals--my plan for the article among other things and try to relax some before I go teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment