Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More Daycare Blues, but Some Other Positive Things

Ugh. Sending baby girl off to daycare still sucks. I just cry, cry, cry. Which probably makes things worse for her. But anyway, I won't dwell on that right now.

Some positives I will hold on to for the day:


  • Yesterday, I DID WORK! On the article and book project! (Because the article is one of the chapters that will be sent off with the proposal, so yay for double duty here). And today I will do more work! 
  • I'm getting sleep! Like 8+ hours a night right now. So that's great!
  • It looks like we may finally be getting out from under the house in Home City! The J's ex-stepmom is our relator, and she gave me a list of what she needs and what I need to do, and she'll have everything by Friday, and it looks like, even if we lose a bit of money, we will probably be able to do a short sale (not ideal, I know, but neither is another year's worth of mortgage payments), and hopefully this will all be over in a month or so. Fingers crossed!
  • For the second and third time ever I cleaned and jerked 100 pounds this morning. That's right. I got 100 pounds off the floor, into a squat, and then over my head. It's only 5 pounds off my one rep max, so I felt good about that. I'm hoping by the first of the year that I can work my way up to at least 125#. 
  • I get to see my hairdresser in Home City in three weeks, so that'll be great to have her coif me up nice and good. 
I just needed to get that out of my head. I wish I could just have a good, solid, long cry over Magpie in daycare, but I just can't seem to get it all out. On that note, I will just get back to work here for an hour or so before lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment