Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I feel like I've hit a lull here. While it's true that I have a ton of grading to do, as the internet in my office and our building was down yesterday, that put me further behind the grading than I should have been. My downfall was that I did not grade the essays as they came in last Thursday, and I feel like the universe is punishing me for my not being prompt. Since the internet wasn't working, I also had to wait until I got home to do the class's on-line exam since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and it was a pain to find people not teaching at the exact same time I am to proctor the exam. That took me 2 freaking hours to do! Ugh. That was a giant pain in the ass, but at least it's done, and it's one less thing to create for the on-line class version next quarter.

There are many many other things that I need to do today, none of which involve work because I feel like now I can't finish up this article with all these other little things looming, and I want the stuff that I started to be done. (I promise not to start another big decluttering category until I submit this article first!), but my sister is coming in on Friday, and as the guest room has been the staging area, that needs to be finished today. I should have time to run some errands and stuff after my doctor's appointment tomorrow as I've set up the exam for both classes on line and won't have to come to campus at all. We'll see how that goes.

But, my time here is up for the day. I'm going to go home and get to some cleaning work.

No comments:

Post a Comment