Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Adding to my list of failures as a mother, my kid has this. My poor kid. On top of that, also on my watch, my dog became Private Tickbait. Five ticks my husband has found on him since he's been home. I mean, I cuddle with the dude, I pet the dude, I scratch the dude's neck and shoulders, and I did not feel them (their impossible to see because of his fur). Good lord! Was I just so focused on myself and getting myself through the month that I just completely failed everyone else? My God. It makes me so sad. I mean, this thing with the Magpie is treatable and usually goes away on its own, but it's been lingering in her for longer than it should. She's on the mend, but how could I be so careless? I assume that she got the food borne thing from me and not school since I send her lunch with her. And I wash my hands with soap and nearly scalding hot water after diaper changes. Man. I just don't know.

I feel like I totally just suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment