Friday, May 20, 2016

At this particular moment right now, I'm sort of at a loss.

I'm done with grading. My office is a mess, and I usually clean it up before summer break, but I don't feel like it this time.

I'm surprisingly depressed that the quarter is over. I guess that's why I'm down? I don't know. Maybe it's because my baby is turning THREE in a month?

One of my graduating seniors who was my advisee gave me this giant gift basket of stuff as a thank you, which was like the most touching thing ever. It was so incredibly sweet I almost cried. She didn't need to do that at all.

Meh, anyway. I'm done. I guess I'll go home.

Maybe I'm just nervous about the summer ahead. Weird, right?

1 comment:

  1. Not that weird... Another market on the path to the scary tenure stuff just passed, and there's no good reason not to tackle the hard writing stuff... And you're tired from a tough semester so hard doesn't appeal...

    ReplyDelete