Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hi!

I slept in again today. Sorta. I mean, I reset the alarm twice and then hit the snooze. I could not get out of bed. I did not WANT to get out of bed. Apparently for all my complaining about my students already being on break, I have been in that mindset all week, too. This seems to be the problem with quarters. I think their friends at other colleges and universities are done, too, yet we still push on, for another week that's clear no one wants to have to face.

But I continue to feel better right now. I made dinner last night! It was unhealthy by my standards, but it was good, and it was homecooked and I ate too much and made myself a little sick from it, so that's part of why I didn't get out of bed. The nighttime meds make me morning drowsy. I need to work out though because I'm getting stiff here. It sucks.

I have a bunch of papers coming in today and tomorrow. I'm going to try to get them graded by Friday afternoon because I don't want those things hanging around all break. That would be just bad.

But anyway, I need to feed the dogs and get some presents wrapped and ready to be mailed today and eat and get ready and get to school so I can prep and then start to work on those essays. I just wanted to say "hi," and I hope you all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment