Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Argh. Most of the day has gone by. I'm still extremely underprepared for class--not totally unprepared mind you, but still. I'm unmotivated, hungry (despite having had lunch), cranky, and everything else, and not relishing a two hour class. Of all the upper division English classes I teach, this one is actually my least favorite because it's an elective  and lots of non-majors take it, so participation is meh. About half of them are disengaged, and maybe it's partly me here, but I only have so much energy.

I am complaining a lot today and a lot about this quarter in general. Honestly, I really sorta feel like I've already checked out a little bit here, and we still have about six weeks to go I suppose. I'm just ready to be done already.

I fully admit to my whining and stuff today. I'm borderline incoherent at this point, and I'd like to just go take a nap. Sigh. Off to class I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment