Sunday, February 28, 2016

First, thank you EE and Sisyphus for your comments/advice. I know. The J always says, "how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." And I need to remember that. It's what I do with grading. I don't think about all the grading that needs to get done, just one assignment for one class at a time, and then I end up moving through it very quickly.

Second, what I have discovered, or what has changed or shifted back to my old self is that trying to work first thing in the morning does NOT work for me anymore (at least since the addition of the antidepressants). I have energy in the mornings again that I need to burn off, and the first thing I *want* to do when I wake up is work out. For real. I never thought that that would happen again. But I'm at that point now, which is good since I will have to work out early given my schedule next quarter. I got up early to work the last few mornings, and it has not been successful. You know what was successful? Working out and then working.

This is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment