Sunday, February 7, 2016

It's been a super long weekend already. I've gotten notes for 2/3 of the three remaining units for the on-line class uploaded. I've got some forums to post and whatnot. We've had our meetings for the content sessions for the summer camp that I do this weekend. I've been in front of the computer for the better part of the day since 5 am this morning. And I've got about a half day of this tomorrow, too. It's exhausting and a pain in the ass, but it will be worth it this summer when I'm not working on this stuff until 2 am.

I am just having some angry days though. I'm so disgusted and frustrated with myself. I feel like nothing I do is working for me at all.

Sigh.

Anyway, I'm tired of working. I want to go home now please. And I've still a superbowl party to go to later as well. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment